19th ANNUAL INNER COASTAL & WATERSHED CLEAN-UP DAY
Lower Santa Ana River, Huntington Beach
What? A day for you to make a difference and help clean
the Santa Ana River before the trash reaches the Beach!
When? Saturday, September 19, 2015
9:00 a.m. to noon Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Where? Lower Santa Ana River Trail Adjacent to LeBard Park
Who? You — students, community groups, residents, business organizations.
- OC Public Works/Orange County Flood Control District
- Surfrider Foundation- Newport Beach Chapter
Surfrider Foundation is a non-profit environmental organization that works to protect and preserve the world’s oceans, waves, and beaches. For more information go to http://newportbeach.surfrider.org/
- Orange County Stormwater Program
To RSVP or for more information call
Surfrider Foundation Newport Beach Chapter (714) 623-1760 or OC Public Works (714) 955-0675.
For more cleanup sites available during Coastal Cleanup Day see http://www.coastkeeper.org/ccd_site_locations
For more information, please visit: www.ocwatersheds.com
If under the age of 18 you must provide a waiver (available on our web site.)
- Wear appropriate clothes including rubber boots or hiking boots (no sandals or open-toed shoes).
- Bring gardening or work gloves if you have them.
- Remember your sunscreen and a hat!
- Earn Community Service Hours!
- Groups of 10 or more, please RSVP.
For a word file of this flyer send email request to: email@example.com
Come join your community in helping to keep our Orange County Beaches beautiful!